Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Tri Pod 1 General Discussion » How to join the Tri Pod discussion forum.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:01 pm 
Site Admin

Hi all three wheeler fans.

At the Tri Pod Car forum we receive a lot of annoying spam membership applications. I have no idea how or why they bother but occasionally one slips through and wastes even more time by posting some shite to do with fake handbags or penis extensions or stiffeners...

Please email myself - Andrew Hutchison at tripodcars@gmail.com with your membership request and preferred username and I will manually enter your details and email you back an okay and a temp password. You should then log in and change the temp password to one that has a bit more security.

While you are logged in take the opportunity to introduce yourself by making a post somewhere. I assume you wanted to join because you had something to say/add. Please feel free to do so. In the future non speaking (typing) members (those that have never made a single post) will be deleted as they have yet to prove they are in fact not spammers.

Welcome to the world of three wheeled value for money high performance motoring!

Regards, Andrew.

Board index » Tri Pod 1 General Discussion » How to join the Tri Pod discussion forum.